Will you be selected as one of our 2018 Ambassadors?
Your Completed Application Package should include:
*1 Completed Application Form
– A parent or guardian signature is mandatory
* 1 Essay Explaining in 300 Words or Less
– “Who I Am and How Will This Exchange Enhance My Life?”
* 2 Reference Letters from Different Sources (School, Church, Work, etc.)
- Please address reference letters to: The North Shore Lions Youth Exchange Search Committee
- Please note that references may be contacted.
The 2018 Application Deadline has now passed. We thank all those who applied to the 2018 Youth Exchange program.
We thank all those who have applied but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Students who are selected for interviews will be contacted by e-mail in April 2018.
- Interviews of selected students will take place over 2 evenings, Tuesday April 24th and Wednesday April 25th, 2018. You must be available one of these evenings to be considered.
- All students who are selected for an interview will be contacted by phone on the final interview night to be advised of their result.
- Application packages of students not selected to participate in the Program will be shredded. Application packages of the successful students will be kept on file for 2 years then shredded. All information provided by students as part of their application package will be kept in strict confidence and not be used for any purpose other than as required by the North Shore Lions Youth Exchange Program.
Download PDF Application Forms Here:
The 2018 deadline has now passed.