Will you be selected as one of our 2019 Ambassadors?
Your Completed Application Package should include:
*1 Completed Application Form
– A parent or guardian signature is mandatory
* 1 Essay Explaining in 300 Words or Less
– “Who I Am and How Will This Exchange Enhance My Life?”
* 2 Reference Letters from Different Sources (School, Religious Group, Volunteer Service, Work, etc.)
- Please address reference letters to: The North Shore Lions Youth Exchange Search Committee
- Please note that references may be contacted.
The 2019 Application Deadline is Sunday, March 3rd at Midnight.
Application form will be available online and in school in mid January 2019.
We thank all those who have applied but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Students who are selected for interviews will be contacted by e-mail in March 2019.
- Interviews of selected students will take place over 2 evenings, Wednesday, April 3rd and Thursday April 4th, 2019. You must be available one of these evenings to be considered.
- All students who are selected for an interview will be contacted by phone on the final interview night to be advised of their result.
- Application packages of students not selected to participate in the Program will be shredded. Application packages of the successful students will be kept on file for 2 years then shredded. All information provided by students as part of their application package will be kept in strict confidence and not be used for any purpose other than as required by the North Shore Lions Youth Exchange Program.
Download PDF Application Forms Here:
The 2019 application form will be available mid January 2019.